ALL4INCLUSION ADULT LEARNING TOOL KIT: SETTING UP THE MOTIVATIONAL UPSKILLING PATHWAY PROGRAMMES
- To design, develop, produce and pilot-test the MOTIVATIONAL TOOL KIT necessary for the implementation of the UPSKILLING PROGRAMME for both educators and adult leanrers for the upskilling of employability skills (basic, digital and entrepreneurial) to include road map, guidelines, templates, good examples, monitoring tools, practical tips , SWOT analysis etc.);
- To implement the CAMPAIGN to support the acquisition of key competences, social inclusion, access and participation of vulnerable adults in LLL opportunities;
- To promote the creation of the SYNERGIES with enterprises, trainers, business and ICT experts, professionals, banks, SMEs etc. needed for the sustainability and exploitation of the project in order;
- To set up ADOPT THE MOTIVATIONAL STRATEGY and maintain the provision of services;
- To localise the MOTIVATIONAL/EFFECTIVE OUTREACH STRATEGY for vulnerable groups of adults which will be chosen based on their needs, set up the MOTIVATION ADULT LEARNING COMMUNITY and offer the upskilling programme for adults and educators.
- The ALL4INCLUSION MOTIVATIONAL UPSKILLING TOOL KIT essential for each organisation for the delivery of the UPSKILLING PATHWAY PROGRAMME to be offered to adult educators and adult learners;
- The EFFECTIVE AND MOTIVATIONAL STRATEGY to be adopted based on SYNERGIES to be created.